This Environmental Management Policy Standard is concerned with achieving and demonstrating sound environmental performance through the identification and control of the impacts of our activities and services on the environment consistent with our overall environmental policy and objectives. Our commitment extends to all our activities, wherever they take place, which have the potential to adversely affect the environment.
We aim to prevent environmental damage, minimize energy and resource usage and ensure that the principles of sustainable development are operated throughout all our work.
We will therefore:
- Identify the significant environmental aspects and impacts from current and relevant past activities and services and, where we have direct control or can be expected to have an influence, implement an appropriate environmental management system
- Minimize and where reasonably practicable eliminate any adverse impact on the Environment arising from the activities of our business
- Minimize the use of energy, resources consumed and waste produced while undertaking our business activities in a safe and professional manner
- Support the reduction, reuse and recycling of materials and ensure the legal disposal of All waste arising from the activities of the business
- Comply with legal requirements and where appropriate go beyond compliance with the minimum environmental requirements of legislative bodies and our customers
- Make appropriate resources available to manage the environment and ensure human resource roles, responsibilities and authorities are defined
- Ensure that all staff whose work may create a significant impact upon the environment are provided with adequate and appropriate information and training and are competent in environmental matters
- Inform and train our staff in understanding and fulfilling their environmental
- Establish and measure environmental performance against objectives and/or targets
- Regularly review our environmental management system at senior management level with a view to continually improving our environmental performance
Equal Opportunities Policy
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any kind:
- The company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at the company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the kingdom.
- The company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. It encourages applicants of all ages.
Employers can be held to discriminate in three different ways:
- Direct discrimination occurs when an employer treats someone less favorably on the grounds of their age, race, gender, pay, disability, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
- Indirect discrimination occurs where an employer applies an unnecessary condition or requirement to a job, which prevents certain people from applying, for example, applying a height restriction in a job where satisfactory job performance does not require someone of a particular height.
- Victimisation occurs when someone who has alleged discrimination or supported another employee to make a claim, is victimised for their actions.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
- Shows the commitment of our management and workers to health and safety
- Aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations
- Aims to ensure all work activities are done safely.
Top Management is responsible for providing and maintaining as far as possible:
- A safe working environment
- Safe systems of work
- Plant and substances in safe condition
- Facilities for the welfare of all workers any information, instruction, training and supervision needed to make sure that all workers are safe from injury and risks to their health
Are responsible for:
- Ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- Complying with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety
- Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
- Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
Hoshan Group is seeking to provide its customers with the highest quality services and solutions aligned with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 and National Transformation Plan 2020.
Equal Opportunities Policy
Hoshan Group is seeking to provide its customers with the highest quality services and solutions aligned with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 and National Transformation Plan 2020
Hoshan Group Quality Policy is meant to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop and automate of strategic and operational processes continuously to achieve highest operational efficiency levels while assuring required quality controls are in place and activated.
- To meet the customers’ expectations by offering the latest services and solutions that are standardized internationally.
- To develop, formalize and implement of the required tools that include strategic and financial authorities and policies, to enact effective governance in the company.
- To seek continuous customer feedback/comments (voice of customer) as a key driver for continuous improvement of services and solution to enhance customer satisfaction and experience.
- To enhance operations through effective management for quality of services
- To enact effective and robust long term supplier/partner relationships to assure the delivery of highest quality services and solutions